How does it work?
Give your wholesale customers the ability to request a quote instead of checking out. Your customers will be able to see the quote status and once you approve it, they can convert a quote into an order and checkout. As a web store admin, you will be able to edit, delete and approve quotes. However you are also able to create new quote requests from the Magento back-end for different customers.
- Add quote request form to the shopping cart page
- Logged in customers are able to see their quote request overview in their account
- Customers can convert an approved quote into an order and checkout
- Modify the requested quotes from the back-end such as changing added product quantity, adding new products or applying discounts
- Delete or approve quote requests
- Create quote requests for specific customer from Magento Back-end
- Ability to enable extension on customer groups
- Magento Community 1.7.x – 220.127.116.11
- Simple and configurable products
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Our installation and support service include installation of the extension on your environment and support on questions regarding the extension.
v1.3.5(02 December 2016)
-Compatibility with Magento 1.9.3
v1.3.4(01 December 2016)
-Adding compatibilty with Magento's minimum order amount.
v1.3.3(18 October 2016)
-Adding Dutch translation file
-Modifications in English translation file
v1.3.2(01 July 2016)
v18.104.22.168(03 February 2016)
- ACL bug fix v22.214.171.124(21 December 2015)
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch v1.2.2(13 November 2015)
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch v1.2.1(16 April 2015)
- Compatibility with Magento 126.96.36.199 - Compatibility with custom product options. - Resolving localization bug in the backend. v1.1.1(26 Jan 2015)
- Compatibility with Magento 1.9
v1.1.0(12 Jan 2015) - Extension is launched