How does the extension work?
The Customer Price Rules extension allows you to use the Magento catalog price rules on specific customers.
- Build customer specific pricing
- Set price rules for specific B2B customers
- Use all features of catalog price rules on specific customers
- Works with all other B2B extensions
- Get discount price programmatically
- Magento Community 1.7.x – 184.108.40.206
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Our installation and support service include installation and configuration of the extension.
Version 1.2.2 - 29-09-2016
- - Get discount price programmatically
Version 1.2.1 - 10-05-2016
- - Code adjustments related to the calculation of the "Apply Highest Discount"setting.
- - Bug fixes.
Version 220.127.116.11 - 22-12-2015
- - Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Version 1.1.3 - 21-10-2015
- - Compatibility with Magento Community 18.104.22.168
- - Bug fixes.
Version 1.1.2 - 14-05-2015
- - Updating module to work with individual customers and Magento customer groups.
- - Adjustments in ‘Apply Highest Discount’ functionality for rules applied to individual customers selected.
Version 1.1.1 - 26-01-2015
- Resolving bug regarding apply discount on grouped price.
Version 1.1.0 - 08-01-2015
- Adding info tab in the backed
Version 1.0.5 - 26-09-2014
- Resolving bug regarding adding multiple customers on second page
Version 1.0.4 - 15-09-2014
- Improvement in the process of calculating discounts for product collections
Version 1.0.3 - 18-08-2014
- Improvements for products that have both special and discounted price