How does it work?
You B2B/Wholesale customers can pay using Credit limits. Create different limits with an active start date and end date, Allow Magento customer groups or individual customers to have access to certain credit(s). These customers will see this available limits in the checkout page and use it checkout. The web store admin and customer can see their limit amount, used and left amount.
- Multiple limits can be created and assigned to multiple customers
- Limits can be assigned to Magento customer groups or/and to individual customers
- Each customer can have access to multiple limits
- Each limit can have a start and end date
- Each limit can have a image/logo that can be shown in the front-end
- Customer can always see their limits in their “My Account”.
- As of January 1st, 2018 the support for Magento 1 extensions will no longer be provided.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x – 22.214.171.124
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6285 patch.
- This extension is compatible with all Magento products types.
Our installation and support service include installation of the extension on your environment and support on questions regarding the extension.
Version 1.2.2 -15-06-2016 - New feature, resize credit limit images on frontend
- Bug fixes
Version 1.2.1 -13-04-2016 - Module refactored, dependent on Credit Limit module.
Version 126.96.36.199 -24-12-2015 - Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch. Version 1.1.7 - 06-08-2015 - Bug fixes. Version 1.1.6 - 20-05-2015 - Added possibility to show/hide top banner.