How does the extension work?
The Credit Limit extension allows you to set a customer credit limit and adds payment method "pay on account", which is used to accept credit orders. If a customer exceeds the credit limit, the customer can no longer order with the "pay on account" payment method.
- Set a credit limit amount on a customer level
- View customer credit limits, used and remaining limits
- Adds a "pay on account" payment method, which can be used for credit payments
- Option to only use the "pay on account" payment method without taking the credit limit into account
- "Pay on account" method can be restricted to customer groups
- Option to select which order status is taken into account for open orders
- Displays a message to the customer when credit limit is exceeded
- Customer sees an overview of their credit limit, used and remaining limits
- Credit limit availability works when creating order from backend
- Option to set a general limit, which applies to all customers.
- Credit limit cannot be updated to a value lower than the total amount of open orders
- Credit limit cannot be deleted if it is used for an open order (assigned to a certain customer)
- Option of setting certain sort order for the "pay on account" payment method.
- Option of hiding credit limit info for specific customer groups
- As of January 1st, 2018 the support for Magento 1 extensions will no longer be provided.
- Magento Community 1.7.x – 1.9.x
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Our installation and support service includes installation and configuration of the extension.
Version 1.6.5 - 05-12-2016 - B2B suite compatibility
Version 1.6.4 - 22-11-2016 - Adding dutch translation file
Version 1.6.3 - 15-06-2016 - Adding new features- Sort Order field,Hide Credit Limit info for customer groups. - Bug fixes.
Version 1.6.2 - 26-04-2016 - Module refactored to be dependent with Credit Limit Plus - Cannot DELETE limit if any opened orders - Cannot update limit to a value lower than the sum of opened orders - Bug fixes.
Version 1.5.5 - 25-02-2016 - Bug fixes.
Version 1.5.4 - 24-12-2015 - Bug fixes.
Version 22.214.171.124 - 18-12-2015 - Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 11-11-2015 - Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
Version 1.5.3 - 02-10-2015 - Bug fixes.
- Compatibility issue with OSC (OneStepCheckout) module.
Version 1.5.2 - 29-09-2015 - Bug fixes.
Version 1.5.1 - 15-09-2015 - Bug fixes.
Version 1.5.0 - 26-08-2015 - Refactor module, credit limit is defined as a separate entity.
Version 1.4.0 - 06-07-2015 - Code maintenance and bug fixes.
Version 1.3.0 - 19-06-2015 - Added possibility for setting a global credit limit, which will be applied to all the customers. - Code maintenance and bug fixes.
Version 1.2.0 - 19-05-2015 - Added possibility to select which payment method will be used for accepting the credit limit orders. Version 1.1.0 - 15-04-2015 - New order status “Placed by Credit Limit” has been added for the orders placed with Pay on account payment method. Version 1.0.5 - 05-03-2015 - Added Credit limit tab in customer account on frontend and customer overview in backend - Added possibility Pay on Account to be used for creating order from backend Version 1.0.4 - 24-11-2014 - Added info & Support tab in configuration Version 1.0.3 - 06-11-2014 - Credit limit is equal to the amount a customer can have in open order only made by the payment method "Pay on Account" Version 1.0.2 - 30-10-2014 - Only orders with Pay on Account payment method are considered as open orders - Option to enter Purchase order number with the payment method Pay on Account Version 1.0.1 - 29-05-2014 - Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x Version 1.0.0 - 02-05-2014 - Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x